Trichoderma viride 1.5% WP is an eco-friendly bio- fungicide and nematicide containing indigenous isolate of nematophagous and antagonistic fungus Trichoderma viride. It is a selective bio-agent and effectively control following soil borne nematodes and diseases on crops mentioned below
*Enrichment of Farm Yard Manure (FYM) with Trichoderma viride 1.5% WP: Add one kg of Trichoderma viride 1.5% WP to 1 ton of farm yard manure or compost to enrich it. Farm yard manure added with this biopesticide should be left under shade for a period of 15 days, maintaining optimum moisture and in between it should be mixed thoroughly at an interval of 5 days for proper enrichment of FYM with this bio agent.
NOTE:- One kg of formulation contains 15 g of biomass of Trichoderma viride culture.
EQUIPMENTS USED IN APPLICATION:- Seed treatment drums or by hand wearing rubber gloves. Broadcast by hand wearing rubber gloves.
PHYTOTOXICITY:- Non phytotoxic at recommended dosage.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:- Do not apply Trichoderma viride 1.5% WP on chemically treated seeds.
PRECAUTIONS BY USERS:-
1. Avoid inhalation and skin contact while diluting because of spillage or splashes.
2. Do not mix with bare hands.
3. After each operation the mixing and spraying equipment is to be rinsed thoroughly with plenty of water, using detergent or soap solution before being put to use for spraying other pesticides.
4. Any surplus spray solution must not be disposed off in crop lands in stagnant or flowing water, where there is a possibility of polluting water resources.
5. The user should use full protective clothings which include rubber gloves, boots, either face shield or mask and overall or rubber apron, hood or hat.
6. Do not smoke, eat or drink during handling and application of biological fungicide.
SYMPTOMS OF POISONING:-
No specific symptoms. However, headache, vomiting and Nausea may occur.
FIRST AID MEASURES:-
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting by tickling the back of throat.
2. If skin and clothes are contaminated, wash the contaminated skin and clothes with plenty of water and soap.
3. If eyes are contaminated, flush the contaminated eyes with normal saline water for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove the patient into fresh air.
ANTIDOTE:- Treat symptomatically.
1. The packages containing the Bio-fungicide and nematicide shall be stored in separate room or premises away from the rooms or premises used for storing other articles particularly articles of food or shall be kept in separate almirahs under lock and key depending upon the quantity and nature of the Bio-fungicide and nematicide.
2. The rooms or premises meant for storing the Bio-fungicide and nematicide shall be well built, dry, well lit and ventilated and of sufficient dimension to avoid contamination with its vapours.
DISPOSAL OF EMPTY CONTAINERS:-
1. Packages or surplus materials and washing from the machines and containers should be disposed of in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental water pollution.
2. The used packages shall not be left outside to prevent their re-use. 3. Packages shall be broken and burried away from habitation.